Where can I create macros & change the default greetings in Braina

Started by Amylil, Apr 21, 2023, 04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amylil

I asked Braina, but she said:

To create a new macro in Braina, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Open the Braina app on your device and login with your account.
2. Click on the "Macro" button located at the bottom of the app interface.
3. Then click on the "New Macro" option.
4. Give your macro a name and configure the actions you want it to perform.
5. Once you are done with the macro configurations, click on the "Save" button and your new macro will be created.

There are no "Macro" button at the bottom of the interface.

There is only custom command button.  I know that Braina allows macro scripts like if statements (pretty much only reason I bought two life-time licenses on the spot), but now I see the custom command is nothing like I thought.

Where can I enter the if statements, using cmd to create folder, text files and create long term variable as a random number, you know, the usual macro script stuff?

As of right now, I can't even change the default greetings; Braina says to change this in the settings window, under the greetings tab, but there is no greetings tab in the settings window.

I guess essentially, I am asking, how do I edit a custom command by opening up its script?

saurav

The answer you received from Braina is actually given by ChatGPT (Advance AI Chat) and it is not correct. There is no "New Macro" option in Braina. You can create macros using custom command. Please refer following webpages:
https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/automate-keystrokes.html
https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/mouse-automation.html

You cannot use if..else or loop statements in Braina as it is not a programming language. However, you can call other scripts or programs that you have created using Braina's custom voice commands and command line parameters.

You can enable/disable the greetings in Braina from Settings. You can also use the Startup command feature from main menu to change the default greeting.

Amylil

Thanks for the answers.

I have several questions after using it for a while.  It is actually pretty neat and I can set variable terms in between custom voice commands.

Can I set it so Braina will not replay to anything Except my custom commands?  Actually, let me post a new topic with the question with the details.