News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Future Interactions with Braina

Started by primegoat, Feb 09, 2024, 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primegoat

Hello,

The best way to describe what I'm looking for is to show a transcript between me and braina (or not, if braina can't do this).  I know that ChatGPT can definitely do this, as long as it's given some sort of plugins to use that provide the ability to interface with the computer.

<start>

set a timer for 10 minutes

you mean an alarm?

yeah, and next time when I say timer, I mean an alarm. and timers aren't for a specific time, but for a time that spans after the time I request the timer

i understand.  you can now set alarms this way

do I have any browsers open with gmail loaded?

yes.

ok, use that tab to send an email to Alie and explain to her what I meant in the email I sent to her yesterday.  I explained to you the meaning behind the topic, now just explain it to her and add some emphasis and extra explanatory details to the topic regarding creating the custom bottles.  you can google the topic for more details

done

hey, I got another idea for my ebike project

the one we discussed today regarding the waterproof charger?

yes.  add a note to that reminding me to look into lithium titanate

you've mentioned how long your power bank takes to charge.  lithium titanate will definitely solve that problem.  note added.

<end>

Is something like this possible?  If braina can't do it, is there anything that can?

saurav

Braina can't do this in its current version but it will be able to do it in near future. Braina already has persistent memory so it can already remember all previous conversations. We are not aware of anything else that can do it.