Congratulations, and thank you...

Started by David, Dec 23, 2015, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I just wanted to take this time to tell you "thank you".  Thank you for the most recent updates to the Braina software.  Yes, it's true there were some issues with some previous versions, but the latest version performs smartly, and very efficiently.  I have it controlling my online radio station... loading playlists and programming and it performs even this unexpected high-demand task better than I had ever hoped for.  It runs maintenance routines on my computer... it dictates... the voice activation works like a charm.  I'm extremely impressed with the many uses I have found for Braina and for the way it performs now. 

I would recommend this to anyone over ANY similar software currently available.  It is more flexible, train-able, durable and expansive than anything else I have ever seen, and at a fraction of the cost. 

Congratulations to the developers... and may you enjoy a happy and prosperous new year. 

Sincerely,

David R. Orwig. 

saurav

Thank you very much for your appreciation. Our customer's suggestions and feedback are our biggest source of learning, improvement and motivation. Thank you once again and wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

- Brainasoft Team