Custom Replies instead of Built-in responses.

Started by crazycajun, Nov 24, 2015, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycajun

Why is it that some custom reply's work and some don't, there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to which ones do and which ones don't, except that it seems you cannot override a built in response. which is a pitta.

Version 1.9

saurav

Hello, you can override a built in response using custom commands and clear your reply command. For example, if you want to change Braina's reply for the question "What is your name?" then you may follow the steps below:

1) Go to Tools menu -> Custom Commands. Click on the "+" button. It will ask to enter command name. Enter "What is your name?" (without quotes) and click on Ok.
2) Now it will ask for command to be executed. For example, if you want the name to be changed to Amy then enter "Clear your reply. echo My name is Amy." (without quotes) and click on Ok.

Done. Now whenever you will ask "What is your name?" it will reply "My name is Amy".

Cheyenne

Hello,
I want to change the name of my Brain Pro. I did everything written above, step by step.
As a result Braina Pro changed his name to PC.
When I asked her "What is your name?" she says "My name is Amy.".
But when I use Android application it still says "My name is Braina.".

Cheyenne

Besides the above-described problem, there is one more.
After restarting the PC new Braina again forget the name. Program again says that the name and Braina.

saurav

Please create two custom commands. One for "What is your name" and one for "What is your name?" (with question mark).

crazycajun

Sorry I have been gone for so long, but thanks a lot saurav, this is the solution that I have been looking for, at least for my application, this works great. Thanks again!