News:

Artificial Brain feature is now activated.

Main Menu

Braina won't start?

Started by danraymond, Jul 30, 2019, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danraymond

I have purchased the pro version of braina (lifetime one) I installed it all last night an my experience was overwhelmingly great! Everything worked as  expected. I was loving the dictatin mode.

However, this morning on a PC restart it refuses to work at all. The issue is it; starts and shows the initial window, but no icons or anything just a white blank form. then eventually windows complains and it shows "not responding" and asks to close the app.

I have reinstalled several times including deleting the braina settings folder in the Applications directory. Nothing seems to work the problem exists every time and it wont start. Is there any settings elswhere I need to delete to do a clean reinstall or is there something else maybe?

Thank you

Dan Raymond

saurav

Please quit the software from system tray and then start it again by double clicking on the software desktop icon. Let us know if this does not solve the problem.

Edwin

I have exactly the same. First start up was working great. Now she wont respond anymore. Quit in system tray helped but only i have to type now voice commands do nothing.

Edwin

Solved had dictation mode on :P