News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Speach recognition and custom command hot keys

Started by QRob001, Apr 24, 2019, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QRob001

When you create alias for voice commands you tell Braina what each command is supposed to do.  For example "Computer red alert", the next box asks for what you want Braina to do, aka Enter Command,  which in this case is "press ^%r" for CTRL + Alt + R. (Without quotes)

Since nothing happens when I give the command my question is do we also have to go to the custom command and create the hotkey there as well?  Or is their something else I must do to get this to work?

It states that hotkeys are global and work when Braina's window is not active.  I had read that to use the calculator and notepad you have to tell Braina to open those programs with the code given.  I wont go into the code as anyone interested can easily look it up.

It seems from what I have read that with the game open and Braina's voice commands open and working that it should work as im telling it to press keyboard keys, not telling it to type something.

It seems like no matter what your doing with the above command the keyboard keys should be pressed as intended.

But again nothing happens.  I have tried to read everything I could to figure this out but i'm at a loss.

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

QRob001

Never mind I fixed it.  And the answer to my question was "YES".  To create voice commands for games you have to create the alias with the keyboard combination and create a custom command using the alias and keyboard combination again.  So you have to do it twice for it to work.

saurav

Hi. Thanks for posting the solution. Can you please share a small example tutorial so that other users can benefit from it.

Edwin