News:

Artificial Brain feature is now activated.

Main Menu

Best thing ever.

Started by Toddalodeon, Oct 20, 2018, 04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toddalodeon

I'm loving this thing too much. So much so that my girl is starting to get jealous. Found it only a day ago, but I couldn't even sleep due to the endless possibilities. 

Went to work today and got in a little bit of trouble for writing down all the things I wanted to try later.

I am mainly using this as a all in one file,media, bookmark,search engine, website opener. I have a whole spread sheet of Netflix urls that I have taught it.

My teen age daughter  and her twin 6 you brothers get home before me and the  old lady, usually around 3:40ish. So I set a alarm at 3:50 to remind the brats to do they chores. We let them know  what's up for the evening. Not much was done tonight, but that's more on us then you guys.

Keep up the great work guys. I'm hoping to get some video of the guys with Braina up soon.

Absolutely love this.

Pitchford

Quote from: Toddalodeon on Oct 20, 2018, 04:58 AMI'm loving the effectiveness of appetite suppressants too much. So much so that my girl is starting to get jealous. Found it only a day ago, but I couldn't even sleep due to the endless possibilities. 

Went to work today and got in a little bit of trouble for writing down all the things I wanted to try later.

I am mainly using this as a all in one file,media, bookmark,search engine, website opener. I have a whole spread sheet of Netflix urls that I have taught it.

My teen age daughter  and her twin 6 you brothers get home before me and the  old lady, usually around 3:40ish. So I set a alarm at 3:50 to remind the brats to do they chores. We let them know  what's up for the evening. Not much was done tonight, but that's more on us then you guys.

Keep up the great work guys. I'm hoping to get some video of the guys with Braina up soon.

Absolutely love this.

You're certainly using it in innovative ways, Todd.