News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Thank you for an excellent program

Started by QRob001, Sep 04, 2018, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QRob001

I have been reading some of the post here and I wanted to tell you and everyone else what convinced my wife about buying the lifetime license.

I wanted to buy it after a short while of using the free lite version but my wife was hesitant.  I didn't need her permission but to keep the peace I wanted her to be onboard and not think I was wasting my money.

I had Braina up and running when my grandkids came over.  It had just said something to me and called me by name.  My granddaughter Julianna walked up and asked me "what was that", immediately Braina asked "Who was that?"  I told Braina it was my granddaughter Julianna and Julianna is seven years old."  Then Braina said "Hello Julianna".  Owen my grandson said "What's going on?"  Again Braina asked "Who was that?"  I told her (I say her as I use the female US voice) "That was Owen, my grandson and he is four years old."  Again Braina said "Hello Owen." 

The kids were so excited they began asking all kinds of questions.  Some of them Braina didn't understand so I told the kids they had to ask specific questions about things Braina would know like definition of words etc.  They played with Braina for thirty to forty five minutes and were begging their parents to buy Braina for them. 

We bought Julianna a computer last year or so, so she could do her homework etc. on it.  They are using computers in her classes so it was a good buy for her to have one at home.  Now she wants Braina for her computer as well.

That's all grandma needed to see.  She told me to go ahead and buy it so I did. 

I plan to make a You Tube video explaining all of this while I show some of the features and things Braina can do so I can try to get one of the free pro versions for my other computer.

Thank you again for creating something wonderful.  We see movies and TV shows with AI doing amazing things but we all know that's in the far future.  Now we have something here at the present that's building up to what we've all seen.

The kids have never been into computers at all.  Julianna has one but she was never really into it.  Now she can't wait to get Braina on her computer and they will have to drag her away from it.

Thanks again for a wonderful program.  You guys are doing a great job. Oh, one more thing.  Barbara was trying to get me to look at Dragon natural speaking as it was listed above Braina.  I explained the difference between Dragon and Braina and after seeing the kids interact with Braina she began to understand the difference and potential Braina has.

There is nothing else like it on the market.  Some companies claim to have AI for corporate use but the cost are so extravagant their software will never see the common people.  Braina is an AI software that everyone can use and will become a hose hold name.

Peace.

saurav

We are glad that you like Braina. Thank you very much for your motivational words.