News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

Suggestion from a Newbie. :-)

Started by Charles, Aug 19, 2018, 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

Can the programmers make a feature that will allow us (users) to highlight[ text we want to save in Braina making this text easily searchable by keyword or phrase?

Example: You're doing some research on (whatever) and you see a sentence, a paragraph, or perhaps a whole section of text that you want to save. You can of course highlight it, save it to a file, name the file and you have it to look up.  What I'm suggesting is we could just highlight the text, say "Save" and Braina would save it in the database. The beauty of this is the user could pull it up by verbal discussion (by keyword or phrase). This would make Braina more interactive.

BTW, I've seen we can save a file in Braina...Can we bring it up with a keyword or phrase, or do we have to say "Open and the file name?"  I (or you) may not remember the file name (now you have to look it up)....But I'll surely remember the "key words" I want to discuss...and it seems to me it would be more "natural" when talking to your personal assistant if you could say something like "open the file on soap making" (for example) and Braina responded with "yes Charles" and opened the file.

What if you put all kinds of different data into Braina like that? Wouldn't it make it much easier/better to "converse" with Braina?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this,

Charles
(Newbie from Nevada)

saurav

Thank you for your suggestions. We will definitely work on it. For now you can use notes feature for a similar functionality and use recall command: https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/notes.html

claudia_colby

this feature is not yet added, maybe in the future, they will implement the text highlighting.