News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

[Solved] Custom Command Broken With Update

Started by DragonMage, May 12, 2016, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMage

I have a custom command that worked before but now I get a messed up response. This is the code: echo Good morning Michael,   .  weather in Springfield Missouri . echo The date is . date. echo and the time is . time .  , echo ,  , Have a nice day

Now, the bottom portion of the response says this: "The date is date is the specified day of the month. and the time is time is an instance or single occasion for some event. , Have a nice day" Would you help me fix this?

saurav

@DragonMage  Thank you for letting us know. We have fixed it. Please download and install again from this link: https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/buy/download-lite.html

DragonMage

One quick question. The link says download-lite. I've paid for the Pro version. Is this the Pro?

Never mind. I downloaded from the link and retained my Pro version. Thank you for fixing the issue.  :D