News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Voice

Started by Minkey, Jul 30, 2015, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minkey

Hi,

Just learning to teach Braina after the big update, its a slow process. Anyways, I've noticed after about 10 minutes or
so the voice will not speak any more. Program still works, but it won't talk.

If I close and restart it, the voice comes back. Obviously you don't want your customers to have to keep doing that.
So I though you should know to add it to your "bug list."

Also I was wondering if there was some sort of "command" we could issue to the A.I. to make sure it remembers, or learns
exactly what we are telling it.

Something like "Learn This" then it absolutely remembers what the information is that we tell it. Just an idea.

Thanks

saurav

@Minkey Thats very uncommon that Braina's voice is becoming silent after 10 minutes. We have not heard about similar issues from other users. Did it happen only after upgrading to latest version 1.3? We have forwarded this problem to our development team.

Thank you for your suggestion. We already have a similar feature of Notes.

You can use the note command to make Braina remember exactly what you are telling it and recall command to display what Braina has stored in the notes as shown in the image above.

As far as deep learning is concerned, you don't even need to use any commands such as "Learn This". It simply learns when you enter a simple statement as shown in the image below:

Minkey

Hi,

Okay well I thought it was that easy, but my version doesn't want to seem to learn. Here, I've
added an image to show you what's going on.

I've told it 10 times when I was born, then I ask it when I was born, and it keeps saying it doesn't know.
I know this is new tech, so I was wondering if I was doing something wrong.

See attached image.

If I need to go about it a different way let me know, I'd be happy to do it.  ;)

Thanks.

Minkey

Hey,

I'm wondering if I downloaded the wrong version maybe????

I paid for the lifetime subscription back on March 2 of this year.

Did I get the wrong link for "Artificial Brain." 

Just a thought.

Let me know what you think.  ;)

Thanks.

saurav

@Minkey You are having the latest version. The Artificial Brain is still in an initial stage and it may not answer "How" ,  "When" and "Why" questions. Try asking it "What", "Which" and "Who" questions as shown below:

Minkey

Hi,

Okay that worked! It did remember what I told it, so cool.

thanks  ;)