Braina PRO downloading from OneDrive, why?

Started by tysiue2, Feb 01, 2020, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tysiue2

Sporadically I get a Windows 10's notification telling me that Braina.exe (Braina PRO) is downloading specific images and videos from my OneDrive, like in this print:

This usually happens when there is an ongoing syncing with OneDrive. Anyway, I don't appreciate the idea of Braina tapping on my OneDrive's account, since it's not the reason I use the software. Blocking the app in Windows 10's privacy settings doesn't make much difference because the notifications keep appearing from time to time.

I would like to know why this is happening.

Thanks.

saurav

Hi There is no need to worry. Braina has no ability to access OneDrive. This is a bug from Windows OS. Braina is programmed to get a list of songs stored on your PC storage for music voice commands. Because of this request made by Braina to Windows OS to get a list of songs, we believe that Windows OS is automatically downloading files from Onedrive and showing that Braina.exe is downloading them.

If you want to stop this behavior, you may select Automatic File Indexing option from Settings -> Other tab.