News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

iPhone conversation mode

Started by demond0jones, Sep 15, 2018, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demond0jones

First off I want to say thank you for this awesome and amazing software. Today I just downloaded the app for my iPhone and I am extremely pleased.

I have a question regarding the iPhone app. I might not fully understand how the conversation mode works; With this mode on,I am still having to press the microphone button each time I complete my response. Is there a way to keep the microphone fully engaged in listening mode without pressing the microphone button after stopping? It would be a great option for the user to have preference on whether they want to press the microphone button or leave the microphone enabled.

saurav

@demond0jones  Have you muted Braina's voice reply on iOS app?

demond0jones

Yes I currently have the software muted on my iOS device.  Even as I use the dictation mode right now to type this sentence, the sotftware will disengage once I stop speaking. I then have to press the microphone button again in order for the software to engage.

demond0jones

@saurav - I just wanted to check in for an update regarding this issue on the iOS device (iPhone) and desktop operating system (Windows10).

saurav

@demond0jones  This will be fixed in November update.

demond0jones

I wanted to check on the status of the November update for the iPhone OS. @saurav

demond0jones

Do we have an update for the iPhone operating system update? I am still facing the iPhone conversation mode issue. @saurav

saurav

If you will unmute voice on iOS device then conversation mode should work as expected. Let us know if you still face problem after unmuting voice on iOS app.

demond0jones

It appears to work to a certain extent. If I start a sentence and stop talking...it will continue to listen but only for about 3 seconds before it stops listening and I must press the mic button again.  Is that what is suppose to happen; how long should it remain listening when in conversation mode? @saurav

saurav

In conversation mode, when you give a command and receive a reply from Braina, the speech recognition will start again automatically listening for the next command. If you do not give the next command within 3-4 seconds, it will stop and then you will have to manually press the mic button.