News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Subscription problems!

Started by David, Aug 01, 2016, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I renewed my subscription... but I have not received my confirmation email or anything telling me what to do next. My subscription expires TOMORROW!!  You have my money... so why don't I have my renewed subscription???

saurav

We have sent your license information at davidorwig@ptd.net . Please let us know if your email has changed or if you want your license information delivered to some other email id.

David

I updated that email address ages ago.  It needs to be sent to

david@retronetonline.com

So when you RENEW a subscription... you get a NEW key?   Is that correct?   Do I lose settings and custom commands and work that I did under the old key?

saurav

Yes, you get a new key when you renew subscription. No, you don't lose settings and custom commands. We have sent the key information to david@retronetonline.com . Please check and confirm.

Fallout Boy

I have purchased a license but not received any notification yet of license. When should I get it?

saurav

@Fallout Boy You have used a non instant method of payment i.e. eCheque . eCheque takes around 5-6 days to get cleared. Once we receive your payment, we will instantly send you your license information. If it is urgent, you can pay using your debit or credit card and then cancel your eCheque transaction.

Fallout Boy

Thanks,
I only got Paypal as a payment option at the time. I assumed that was because i was from uk to secure your payment.
I'll wait it out. Just keen to see what Braina can do.
Thanks for the update

Fallout Boy

Okay, now I'm becoming a little concerned. Where and when do I get my key for braina pro.
I've paid and it was cashed days ago.

saurav

Our system automatically sent you your license information on 10th July. We have also sent you your key manually again on email today.