News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

Skype Calling

Started by demond0jones, Mar 18, 2017, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demond0jones

When attempting to make calls with Skype, it does not "work" when speaking the number aloud.  For instance, I tell speak and instruct Braina to call +15554443333 speaking every number clearly.  Braina hears that and breaks it up in to a phone number format: +1 555 -444 - 3333 and will not call; this will only bring up the Skype application and dial pad but not dial the number.

The feature only works if I make a custom command and put the numbers together in the command (+15554443333).

saurav

@demond0jones This will be fixed in next update..

demond0jones

There was an update last night which I performed but that did not resolve the Skype calling issue.  Could you confirm?

saurav

@demond0jones Please download and install again. The issue has been fixed now.

demond0jones

@saurav Thank you for the response; however, the issue is only partially resolved.  The issue I am having now is that when I speak and instruct Braina to call +15554443333 speaking every number, Braina will initiate Skype but the number is not actually dialed.  Braina states, "calling using Skype" but only brings up the keypad.

saurav

Can you please send the screenshot of the Braina's reply when you ask it to call.