News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Reminders glitch??

Started by David, Mar 28, 2017, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Reminders are not working when you do a clean install of the latest version.  "Unable to perform operation" is all I get.

saurav

@David Please follow the steps below:

1) Quit Braina
2) Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Brainasoft\Braina . You can type %appdata%\Brainasoft\Braina\ in Run dialog box to open it quickly.
3) Delete file name aladat. Please note that existing alarms and reminders will be deleted.
4) Reinstall Braina with admin permission. Reminders should work now.

David

Tried this 3 times!!  Does NOT work!!!  Now what??

David

tasks do not work....reminders do not work.....alarms do not work.  I did exactly what you told me... and that does not solve the problem.   I'm getting very tired of seeking support for bugs and issues for simple, basic operations that I am PAYING for!

David

Vital information that may help:

Clean Install of latest version.

Computer: Dell Optiplex 755
4 GB Of RAM

Solve this soon or I'm going to start writing bad reviews.  I've had it with all of these issues with the program!

saurav

@David Please Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Brainasoft\Braina and email us the aladat file on support@brainasoft.com

David

How can I email you a file that you told me to delete??  I deleted it!

saurav

Reinstalling Braina should have created a new empty aladat file. Please follow the steps given in the following link starting from step no. 2 : https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/community/index.php/topic,88.msg349.html#msg349