News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

negating doesnt work.

Started by lucas.bibby, Feb 13, 2017, 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas.bibby

negating produces

"i cant get it!"

braina still says

"washington, D.C., New York City and Philidelphia is the capital of the United States"

have even tried the learn from file

saurav

@lucas.bibby@gmail.com Disconnect from the Internet and enter following commands:

Philadelphia is not the capital city of United States

New York City is not the capital city of United States

lucas.bibby

Quote from: saurav on Feb 13, 2017, 05:07 AM@lucas.bibby@gmail.com Disconnect from the Internet and enter following commands:

Philadelphia is not the capital city of United States

New York City is not the capital city of United States

Thanks saurav

I really thought that would work.  

Unfortunately it did not.   Even when disconnected from the internet and using the exact commands you supplied.   for giggles I tried rebooting and leaving internet off.   I even tried the whole phrase as I did in the OP.  no change.

if it helps, Braina v1.37 came with that false information included when I bought the software.  ive since upgraded to 1.38 and my OP was based on 1.38

in the screenshot you can see my WIFI is disconnected (i only use WIFI on this PC and do not have it attached to any other networks), you can also see my DUmeter is reading all zeros.  

************ EDIT

seems this is playing into the natural english interpretation problem too....   see screenshot 6....  

**************2nd edit

So, those phrases did seem to correct it in some cases...   other cases still produce the incorrect information.   I have tried rephrasing the negation to match the question so as to negate the incorrect answers from the other ways the question is posed (ex.  'the united states" vs "united states"), all I seem to get is "I cant get it"

lucas.bibby

uninstalled from one computer.  fresh install of 1.38 on a different computer.   still thinks Philly and NYC are the capitals.   Negating still doesnt get rid of all instances.