Dictation Mode not working in Word despite following recommendations

Started by F, Jan 24, 2017, 01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F

Uggghhhh. Spent all last night till 2am and this morning checking, trying, looking up the topic in the forum and following all the recommendations and still cannot get dictation mode to type in to MS Word though this is why I purchased the programme!

Not having any success with the printed instructions in the manuel, I tried "Type in Word" as a voice command but then just  got the spoken reply "I am sorry. I am not able to do that just yet, but I will be learning it soon." But how does that hep me? What does it mean...when will it happen? Does it mean that despite assertions that this can be done it is not part of the capability of the programme yet?

I have been asked whether I want to know things like details about Sachin Tendulkar or the weather, but all I want is to be able to sue dictation mode into Word! I implemented and rechecked all the instructions given to "Confused" who had the same problem but nothing has worked. "Confused" also does not write whether his/her problem was fixed. Now what?

saurav

Hello,

Use "Dictation Mode On" (without quotes) instead of "Type in word" to enable dictation mode.

Regards.