News:

Artificial Brain feature is now activated.

Main Menu

Problem with notes

Started by David, Dec 21, 2016, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I pull up my notes... there's a LOT of them.  I go to delete notes I no longer need... and when I click delete... it says:

"Cannot delete because note doesn't exists. It might have been deleted already."

Yet, when I pull up the notes....again... it's still there... and none of my notes will DELETE since the update.

This is a huge problem.  Can you verify it and fix the problem?

David

PS - can't update the notes either.  "Cannot update because note doesn't exists. It might have been deleted already."

Using Windows 7.

saurav

@David We are able to reproduce the problem when the note contains \ (backward slash character) or tab space or new line. It will be fixed soon. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

saurav

@David We have fixed it. Please install the latest update 1.371.

David

Wow!  That was fast!  Thank you!

David

More issues with notes: 

I can't apply a date... for example:  12/19/2016

Because when I save the note and view it later... it won't allow the "/" character.  It deletes it like it was never there.

Can this be fixed?

saurav

@David We are unable to reproduce this problem.

David

The only thing I can do to show you... would to be to repeat the process, record a video and upload it to YouTube.... then send you the link.  Would that help you?  It won't accept the "/" character.  It deletes it.  It's not a HUGE deal... and I can live with it.  But I wanted you to be aware of the issue.

saurav

@David Our development team checked again and they were able to reproduce the problem after multiple trials. Most of the time, there is no issue with the "/" character but sometimes "/" character is deleted. We will fix it soon. Thank you for letting us know about this issue.