News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

how to get the same result from multiple verbal commands

Started by Madhatter, Nov 27, 2016, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madhatter

Hello, awesome software. i am really enjoying it. Can i put multiple commands into custom command phrases but still get the same result? example would be having one command saying erase and another saying delete but both results are ctrl+1 . if not it would definitely be useful especially if i could type multiple phrases in at once and attach the shortcut to all rather than one by one.thanks

saurav

@Madhatter You can specify multiple commands in a single custom commands by separating each command with a period or full stop. Add a space after the full stop before staring the new command. For example, following single custom command will open Facebook, Google and Yahoo.

Madhatter

Madhatter

actually that's not what i wanted to know kind of the opposite of that. i need to be able to make multiple phrases to match to one command.for example by saying  Exit or Stop or cancel in the program i am using it for would have the same executing command of (press c). that way i don't have to have one specific phrase to carry out common tasks i do in sketchup. another example would be saying erase and the executed command would erase my model or i could say start over and the executed command would still erase my model. sorry if i am not explaining this right and making it more confusing than it needs to be. thanks again

saurav

@Madhatter You can simply create multiple custom commands with different phrases and the same executing command.

Madhatter

scotty272

Quote from: saurav on Dec 03, 2016, 04:28 AM@Madhatter You can simply create multiple custom commands with different phrases and the same executing command.

Saurav, I'm having the same issue, Is there currently no way to have multiple commands for the same outcome without typing them all on separate lines. The list for "end" for instance could be excruciatingly long.

saurav

@scotty272 You can simple copy and paste the command to be executed. Currently there is no other way.