Attempting to set up.

Started by Vladmirfox, Jul 18, 2016, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladmirfox

Hello. I've recently bought this interesting application to try and help me set up a home theater system. My end goal for this project is to have multiple LED light strips hooked into a main computer that is in turn connected to my television. Now my first of probably many questions for this site is with braina is it possible to control YouTube and other Web videos with voice or am I better off looking elsewhere for my needs?

EDIT: On my search to configure the perfect and most feature complete home entertainment system I have stumbled across another digital assistant type app. It has a Plugin that allows it to hold voice conversations with cleverbot where it will take the users spoken word and then read out a result. I was wondering if it is at all possible to with a bit of editing to the cleverbot code port it over into braina to give it a bit more well personality I guess. I hope to hear back soon from someone am going crazy attempting configs. Thanks in advance for all the help.

saurav

@Vladmirfox Hi, you can definitely control YouTube and other web videos using Braina Pro. For example, to pause and play video on YouTube, you need to create a custom command to press the "k" key (shortcut key to play/pause video on YouTube).

You will need to create a custom voice command with the following value:

press k

Vladmirfox

Quote from: saurav on Jul 19, 2016, 05:01 AM@Vladmirfox Hi, you can definitely control YouTube and other web videos using Braina Pro. For example, to pause and play video on YouTube, you need to create a custom command to press the "k" key (shortcut key to play/pause video on YouTube).

You will need to create a custom voice command with the following value:

press k

Thank you for your assistance. that command works for sites like youtube but not all websites. I was attempting to set the spacebar as the pressed key to see if that fixed the issue but have been unsuccessful so far.

saurav

@Vladmirfox For emulating spacebar press, please use following command:

press {SPACE}
Please check following page for more information on keyboard automation: https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/automate-keystrokes.html