News:

Artificial Brain feature is now activated.

Main Menu

custom reply

Started by Tim, Feb 20, 2015, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

Where can I find information about   Teach custom reply?

Brainasoft Team

Go to Help menu -> Helps Contents or simply say/type "help me" to open Braina's documentation. Click on the "Custom Replies" link to find information about it.

Tim

It works fine.
I was wondering.  It can be that I will create a lot of replies in near future. Imagine that I should upgrade to windows 10 at the end off this year and I have to install Braina again....   How can I back-up all that I have done with Braina so that I can import it in a new installation?

Anders

Quote from: Tim on Feb 20, 2015, 06:16 PMIt works fine.
I was wondering.  It can be that I will create a lot of replies in near future. Imagine that I should upgrade to windows 10 at the end off this year and I have to install Braina again....   How can I back-up all that I have done with Braina so that I can import it in a new installation?

Bump because I'm curious about this as well. Will Braina open and operate similarly on Windows 10?

Brainasoft Team

Braina will work similarly on Windows 10 as well. We will provide a way to backup and restore custom replies, custom commands, notes etc. so that you can easily shift it to your new installation.