News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Braina is not learning

Started by kansa, May 30, 2016, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kansa

HI

I am trying to teach Braina information but it is not learning - see conversation below.

Thanks
BL

You: what color is my car

Braina : I really don't know.

You: the color of my car is black

Braina : Thanks for that information.

You: what color is my car

Braina: I don't know about your car.

saurav

Try asking this question: What is the color of my car?

Jbois

I am running into the same issue. Was there an answer to this? It does not retain any "Facts" I give it.

You: what is the color of my car?

Braina: I don't know. Can you tell me?

You: silver

Braina: silver is a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal. Use "Define silver" command to see definition of silver in various contexts.

You: my car is silver

Braina: Glad to know that.

You: what is the color of my car?

Braina: I don't know. Can you tell me?

You: Silver

Braina: Silver is a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.

You:

saurav

@Jbois Braina can currently only learn facts when you enter it in specific format of complete sentence. Please check examples in the image below:

DragonMage

So, you are telling him to tell Braina, "Silver is the color of (username)'s car". Right? Or did you mean, "Silver is the color of my car" ?

saurav

@DragonMage Yes, "Silver is the color of (username)'s car" works

"Silver is the color of my car" may also work but we have not tested it.