News:

Artificial Brain feature is now activated.

Main Menu

Just some suggestions

Started by Raxer, Mar 07, 2016, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxer

I want to say first that I love braina. The difference I find with this program and other ai type things, is the ability to customize it so much and fairly easily. At this point I have been using Braina fornless than a week but I just want to leave my thoughts here.

-
 ●Allow custom words to be added inplace of search ______
   Search _____ for _____ feature.
    ie: search google for potatos  
     Who won the cowboys and redskins game.
   This would make Braina seem so much more realistic.

●Ignore word list
   It seems like a lot of Brainas commands are all exact words or phrases. But being able to say filler words would make it seem less robotic
  ie: Me: What time is it?
       Braina: It is 4:00 pm
       Me: Alright, what is the weather like?
       Braina : Ok
   Naturally I could add a custom phrase to allow Alright to be said as part of the command. But doing that for every single command would be intensive. Also if I sinply respond to something Braina says by  saying Alright. I dont need to hear it respond back with Ok.

saurav

@Raxer Thank you. We will surely take your valuable suggestions into consideration.

lucas.bibby

-would be nice to add a customized suffix to Braina's responses

ie. Sir, Ma'am, Doctor, Colonel, Chief, Boss, Cheech, whatever and et cetra

maybe control frequency of occurrences eg. 30% of responses include the suffix...   but variable and user customizable

perhaps even multiple suffixes with independently variable frequency of occurrences

-noise reduction so Braina doesn't listen to and respond to itself (command prefix helps)

-command prefix unnecessary within x seconds/minutes of last command prefix/response

-deleting or negating incorrect facts seems buggy eg. braina still tells me the capital of the US is "Washington, D.C., New York City and Philadelphia and washington, D.C." despite negating. 

-more learning files

priority to facts in learning files over other learnt facts

-scripts

lucas.bibby

-offline speech recognition

-image analyzation to narrate descriptions of pictures

https://petapixel.com/2016/09/23/googles-image-captioning-ai-can-describe-photos-94-accuracy/

or to grab a screenshot and analyze it to determine the location of an OK or Cancel button in an open dialog "Braina click OK/Cancel/Next/Finish