News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

brain male voice

Started by Rayalasathya, Oct 31, 2015, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayalasathya

Hi, downloaded only anna voice in my system windows 7, how could i get brian voice file.

saurav

Hi,

You can download both free and paid voices for Windows PC. Just search "Voices for PC" on Google and you will find lots of voices. The free ones may sound robotic.

Free Voices Examples: Microsoft SAPI Voices, L&H TruVoice etc.

The Microsoft Speech Platform also provides various voices. To use these voices, you will need to install two components:

Microsoft Speech Platform - Runtime (Version 11), x86: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27225

Microsoft Speech Platform - Runtime Languages (Version 11): http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27224 This page includes many files for both speech recognition and text-to- speech. Choose the files containing the TTS data for the English language/voices. For example, the file MSSpeech_TTS_en-US_ZiraPro.msi is a U.S. English voice. You don't need to install the MSSpeech_SR MSI files, as those are not voices, rather they are for speech recognition.

Some Paid Voices are: Cepstral, Ivona, IBM ViaVoice, AT&T Natural Voices etc.

Note: We have not tested any of the voices mentioned above. If you are planning to buy any voice to work with Braina, please make sure you check its compatibility with Braina by downloading a trial/demo version of the voice first.

RudyL71

Hello all...I am using Braina for the first time. It seems pretty cool. Can somebody tell me how to download a new voice for Braina? For instance, voices from Cepstral. Thank you all.
                     Rudy

QRob001

How do you get braina to use downloaded voices?

saurav

Quote from: QRob001 on Oct 28, 2020, 01:04 AMHow do you get braina to use downloaded voices?

If you have installed SAPI voice on your PC, then you can go to Settings -> Voice and Language -> Select Braina's System Voice and then select your preferred voice and click on Apply and then on Ok.