News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Punctuation in other languages

Started by lpo1234, Aug 14, 2015, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpo1234

Hello, 
I use Braina mostly for Portuguese. I am satisfied with the recognition in general but I lose a lot of time having to put in the punctuation marks  since they do not work for Portuguese. It seems to me that it wouldn't be a lot of work to add these to the Braina dictionary,  since there are not so many of them. Is there a possibility to change this, or could I somehow configure it myself?

Thank you in advance.

saurav

You will be able to configure the punctuation marks (for any language) in the next version of Braina. Not only that but you will be also able to teach word replacements to Braina for better dictation.

saurav

@lpo1234 You can now use Voice Recognition Aliases feature to configure punctuation marks for Portuguese or any other language in the latest version of Braina.

AnnieSch

I also have this issue with punctuation in Portuguese (Brazil) and also Spanish / Español (United States) it spells out "interrogation point" "space" and "period".
Also where do I look to see what version I have of the SW?