News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

Braina forgetting commands

Started by David, Jan 08, 2018, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I have a list of commands for things Braina should be opening during the day.  Spotify, M3U files, websites, my Auslogics defrag program, etc.  Braina has retained, remembered and executed these commands just fine for almost 2 years.  

Now, it keeps prompting me to find all the files... it forgets the paths, it forgets the commands in the tasks list.   This started right after the latest upgrade.

I need this functionality returned to Braina or else the program is useless.  When can we expect a fix for this issue?  Where can i find a copy of the previous program version until the problem is addressed?

David

Also... please note... you can tell it a dozen times where the file or URL is located again and again... Braina will not retain it.... it just keeps asking for it the next time it appears in the task list.

David

Update: rolled it back to 1.41.  checked out the paths to each entry.... and most of them were wrong.  Deleted them... created new paths... everything worked fine.  Upgraded to latest version... and BOOOOM!  Same problem... paths were off and it would not accept new paths and remember them.  So I rolled back to 1.41 and repeated the process of deleting the paths, entering new ones... everything works.  I'm leaving Braina at 1.41.  I will not upgrade until this is resolved.

saurav

Please try the following fix and let us know whether it works : When you upgrade to latest version, first quit Braina from the system tray and then open it again from its installation directory and try again.

David

David

It's been a while... just checking in to see if anyone has an answer to this issue.    Still waiting....

saurav

Hi, our technical support team will contact you through email. Please let us know your current email address by sending an email to support@brainasoft.com with the following body text "https://www.brainasoft.com/braina/community/index.php/topic,256.0.html"