News:

You dictate 100 languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi etc. Check all dictation commands: Dictation software commands

Main Menu

Braina and privacy?

Started by Nicklas2017, Nov 19, 2017, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicklas2017

Hello! New user here!

I'm really interested of buying Braina Pro, but I'm concerned about the security and privacy of Braina. How does the online speech recognition actually work? Is it connecting to your cloud service?

Speech recognition works flawlessly, but I feel a bit unsure talking to online speech recognition engine, when I don't anything about it. Do you have a privacy policy regarding Braina? Does any of the data get stored on your servers? Is the artificial brain stored locally on my computer somewhere? Why there is no offline mode? Questions like these cloud my mind.

I don't mean to be rude in any way, I tested out the free version and it's excellent. But after seeing how Google Assistant stores everything you say on their servers, I'm a bit cautious of these :)

Cheers!

saurav

Internet access is needed for speech recognition to achieve better accuracy. All data including Artificial Brain is stored locally on your computer. You can also use speech recognition offline. Please follow this tutorial: https://blog.brainasoft.com/offline-dictation-speech-recognition-windows/

Hardens

That's certainly good to know. Not that I have any problems if it was stored somewhere else, but this is a more proper way to do it imo.