How to stop braina repeating everything she says in chat

Started by daughydoc, Mar 09, 2015, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daughydoc

Hi guys,i`m new here.. I`d be willing to upgrade to the pro version if there is a way to stop braina from writing everything it says in the chat window while I`m using voice. I`m using a surface pro tablet and using the internal mic that the surface has, maybe that's the reason, but braina should shut off it`s on voice while it is responding as not to interfere with what is already in the voice chat button>?
Hope you guys can help with my query... And also is it possible to be able to use the voice chat window to write a document. say I was to use notepad, could I use braina`s text to speech engine to write in notepad instead of it`s voice chat window.. ?

saurav

@daughydoc  Braina may listen to its own reply if the microphone is placed near to the speakers (generally in the case of inbuilt microphone). In this case you may lower down the volume of Braina a bit by going to Tools menu->Settings->Voice tab and moving the Volume slider towards the left side. Note that moving the slider completely on the left side end will mute Braina.

You may also mute Braina's voice by unchecking the "Voice" option in tools menu. An ideal option would be to use an external microphone that is placed at some distance from the speaker. Other option is to use Braina for Android App to command Braina wirelessly over a WiFi network using your Android phone or tablet.

Yes, it is possible to dictate (speech to text) in third party programs like notepad, Word etc. using Braina PRO.

daughydoc

Thank you for your reply saurav, if braina could mute when it answers a question then unmute that would be helpful, as a lot of people have there mic`s close to there speakers, I have a planatronics bleutooth headset which I could use, or I could use my phone.
I`l keep an eye on the forum to see how the pro version develops. Thanks again saurav.

daughydoc

i`m not being clear in what i wrote,apologies, what i mean is, when i use the voice function in braina with my internal mic to ask a question, that works fine, but when braina answers it copies what it says back into the chat window.. that's what i meant when i said when braina is answering a question it should mute the voice activation and when it is finished talking the mic should be ready to take commands again.. Sorry for the ambiguity.. tnx again :)

saurav

slickwatts

Quote from: daughydoc on Mar 09, 2015, 03:59 PMi`m not being clear in what i wrote,apologies, what i mean is, when i use the voice function in braina with my internal mic to ask a question, that works fine, but when braina answers it copies what it says back into the chat window.. that's what i meant when i said when braina is answering a question it should mute the voice activation and when it is finished talking the mic should be ready to take commands again.. Sorry for the ambiguity.. tnx again :)

slickwatts

I have a problem  Whenever I ask Braina something to do with math like add or subtract .All I get is this message I am sorry. I am not able to do that just yet, but I will be learning it soon.

saurav

Please share the exact command that you are giving to Braina. Doing math calculations is very simple with Braina. Check the image below:

pavmas

stop speaking was all I said and she said ok and stopped.

chuck

Please provide the exact steps to follow to dictate into Word or Notepad.  I am a new user.

claudia_colby

turn off auto predictions,you may lower down the volume of Braina a bit by going to Tools menu->Settings->Voice tab and moving the Volume slider towards the left side.