Hotkeys for custom commands stop working

Started by demond0jones, Feb 05, 2017, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demond0jones

After setting up shortcut keys for a few of my commands, the commands stop working.  I had 2 of them set, one for "start listening" and another for "stop listening."  The commands worked a day before they stopped on the second day.  Now I am unable to get the hotkeys for either command to start working again.

demond0jones

Tried a few more times with creating my hotkeys.  They will work for a few days and then suddenly stop working.  Sometimes even if I exit and start Braina or reboot the computer, there is still no response at times in my hotkeys.  Please advise.  Is there an error on my part or possibly a bug?

demond0jones

Just checking to see if anyone else is having this issue with Hotkeys that go unresponsive or if there is any resolution for this issue.

Thanks.

demond0jones

Have the administrators sing this issue and/or been able to duplicate the problem?

saurav

@demond0jones Can you please let us know the key combination that you have set as hotkey? We are not able to duplicate the problem.

demond0jones

So for example, I am using this start listening and stop listening commands.  I have the hotkeys set as "CTRL+Up" and "CTRL+Down."  The shortcut keys work for a while before going dormant.

demond0jones

@saurav So I have attempted to create the shortcut key again for starting and stopping the listening but it will not initiate either command.

saurav

@demond0jones We are unable to reproduce this problem. May be some third party software is interfering on your system. Which OS are you using?

demond0jones

demond0jones

@saurav

I have just figured out part of the issue. The "stop listening" command works just fine and therefore the shortcut key for this command work without issue.  The start listening command does not work all of the time even when voice activation is enabled.  I am not sure what 3rd part software could be interfering with this command as it is the only command that I am appearing to have an issue with.  I am using Windows 10.