News:

Check out Braina's new Standalone AI Chat Android App : Chat GPT alternative

Main Menu

How Good is Braina?

Started by dragonslair, Mar 08, 2015, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonslair

Your views on how good or bad Braina works would be appreciated. I'm from the UK so things may be a little different over here with Braina use.

Frank

Not just good, Braina is best in the market. I have tried almost 10 virtual assistants and everyone disappointed me except Braina. Hail Braina's developers!

GATO

I also have tried a lot virtual assistant

braina seems to be a very good program...

but:

1 ) They should provide a better TTS voice.... Maybe a nice "sexy" female voice....!

2) Since the voice recognition works with API maybe the speech recognition could be in a different language than only English.

3) at least but very important:

we don't have an option to buy a permanent standalone version of the program......

saurav

@GATO  Speech Recognition Support for 9 languages has been now added in the latest version of Braina.

mizrachi

It is still by far the best personal assistant software i have tested - but still need higher maturity level....

Regards,
E.G.M.

jacob

The program was awesome and the latest version update made it mind blowing. Startup command is great. I have given "start listening and open facebook" as startup command and it now automatically opens Facebook and starts the speech recognition when I start my computer.  And thanks for adding Portuguese language for dictation. Love Braina.